Lecture Details :
Objectives: Read and write numbers less than 10,000. Relate each 4-digit number to its place value.
Course Description :
We will (eventually)do all of the lectures in the Singapore Math curriculum (which we like). You can follow along through the workbooks available at singaporemath.com
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Algebra 2 by Other
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer