Lecture Details :
Objectives: Read and write numbers less than 10,000. Relate each 4-digit number to its place value.
Course Description :
We will (eventually)do all of the lectures in the Singapore Math curriculum (which we like). You can follow along through the workbooks available at singaporemath.com
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Differential equations I by Other
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Laplace transforms by Other
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer