Lecture Details :
Objectives: Read and write numbers less than 10,000. Relate each 4-digit number to its place value.
Course Description :
We will (eventually)do all of the lectures in the Singapore Math curriculum (which we like). You can follow along through the workbooks available at singaporemath.com
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Linear Algebra by MIT
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer