Lecture Details :
Objectives: Read and write numbers less than 10,000. Relate each 4-digit number to its place value.
Course Description :
We will (eventually)do all of the lectures in the Singapore Math curriculum (which we like). You can follow along through the workbooks available at singaporemath.com
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Differential equations I by Other
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer