Lecture Details :
Introduction to descriptive statistics and central tendency. Ways to measure the average of a set: median, mean, mode
Course Description :
Introduction to statistics. Will eventually cover all of the major topics in a first-year statistics course (not there yet!) .
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Differential equations I by Other
- Differential Equations by MIT
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer