Lecture Details :
Introduction to descriptive statistics and central tendency. Ways to measure the average of a set: median, mean, mode
Course Description :
Introduction to statistics. Will eventually cover all of the major topics in a first-year statistics course (not there yet!) .
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Algebra I by Other
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Mobius Function by Other
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Linear Algebra by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer