Lecture Details :
Introduction to descriptive statistics and central tendency. Ways to measure the average of a set: median, mean, mode
Course Description :
Introduction to statistics. Will eventually cover all of the major topics in a first-year statistics course (not there yet!) .
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Algebra 2 by Other
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Real Analysis I by IIT Madras
- Probability by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures