Lecture Details :
(Long-26 minutes) Presentation on spreadsheet to show that the normal distribution approximates the binomial distribution for a large number of trials.
Course Description :
Introduction to statistics. Will eventually cover all of the major topics in a first-year statistics course (not there yet!) .
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Differential equations III by Other
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Mobius Function by Other
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- California Standards Test: Algebra II by Khan Academy
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer