Lecture Details :
(Long-26 minutes) Presentation on spreadsheet to show that the normal distribution approximates the binomial distribution for a large number of trials.
Course Description :
Introduction to statistics. Will eventually cover all of the major topics in a first-year statistics course (not there yet!) .
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Singapore Math by Khan Academy
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Algebra 2 by Other
- AMC Sequences and Series by Other
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer