Lecture Details :
(Long-26 minutes) Presentation on spreadsheet to show that the normal distribution approximates the binomial distribution for a large number of trials.
Course Description :
Introduction to statistics. Will eventually cover all of the major topics in a first-year statistics course (not there yet!) .
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Differential Equations by MIT
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Algebra I by Other
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer