Lecture Details :
(Long-26 minutes) Presentation on spreadsheet to show that the normal distribution approximates the binomial distribution for a large number of trials.
Course Description :
Introduction to statistics. Will eventually cover all of the major topics in a first-year statistics course (not there yet!) .
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by IIT Kharagpur
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures