Lecture Details :
(Long-26 minutes) Presentation on spreadsheet to show that the normal distribution approximates the binomial distribution for a large number of trials.
Course Description :
Introduction to statistics. Will eventually cover all of the major topics in a first-year statistics course (not there yet!) .
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Regression Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Differential equations III by Other
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer