Lecture Details :
How to get correct advice when you can only ask one question from either a liar or a truthteller (when you don't know who is what)
Course Description :
Random logic puzzles and brain teasers. Fun to do and useful for many job interviews!
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Christianity and Ethics by University of Houston
- Listening to Music by Yale
- Blue Planet, Oceanography by UCLA
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- Exposing Digital Photography by Harvard
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- Life, Concepts and Issues by UCLA
- Ergonomics for beginners Industrial design by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer