Lecture Details :
How to get correct advice when you can only ask one question from either a liar or a truthteller (when you don't know who is what)
Course Description :
Random logic puzzles and brain teasers. Fun to do and useful for many job interviews!
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
- Life, Concepts and Issues by UCLA
- Theory of Yarn Structures by IIT Delhi
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- Exposing Digital Photography by Harvard
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- Geithner Plan by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer