Lecture Details :
How to get correct advice when you can only ask one question from either a liar or a truthteller (when you don't know who is what)
Course Description :
Random logic puzzles and brain teasers. Fun to do and useful for many job interviews!
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
- Life, Concepts and Issues by UCLA
- Paulson Bailout by Khan Academy
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- MIT CMS.930 Media, Education, and the Marketplace by MIT
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- MA Tests for Education Licensure (MTEL) -Pre-Alg by Khan Academy
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer