Lecture Details :
SP2010-Fundamentals of Chemistry Prof: Geanangel Date: 1/20/2010
Course Description :
Modern concepts using mathematics for understanding principles, fundamental laws, atomic and molecular structure, states of matter, equilibrium, kinetics, and elementary inorganic, nuclear, and organic chemistry.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Chemistry II by Other
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Chemistry I by Other
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures