Lecture Details :
SP2010-Fundamentals of Chemistry Prof: Geanangel Date: 1/20/2010
Course Description :
Modern concepts using mathematics for understanding principles, fundamental laws, atomic and molecular structure, states of matter, equilibrium, kinetics, and elementary inorganic, nuclear, and organic chemistry.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Chemistry I by Other
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer