Lecture Details :
PSYC 3331 LECTURE 8
Course Description :
The goal of this course is to explore the psychology of gender through an understanding of biological and archetypal dimensions of Female/Male, Feminine/Masculine and contra-sexuality as a basis for gender differences, social behaviors, roles and public policies. Emphasis will focus on empirical evidence from our text and gender manifestations in the collective unconscious through ancient myths. Practical aspects toward better communication and more authentic relationships will underlie our study.
Other Resources :
Other Psychology Courses
- General Psychology by UC Berkeley
- Research and Data Analysis in Psychology,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Justice Series : Whats the Right thing to do by Harvard
- Introduction to the principal areas, problems, and concepts of psychology by UC Berkeley
- Behavioral Neuroscience Lab by UCLA
- Scientific Approaches to Consciousness by UC Berkeley
- Educational Psychology by University of Houston
- Cultural Psychology by University of Houston
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology by University of Houston
- PSYC 1 - Psychology by UC San Diego
» check out the complete list of Psychology lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer