Lecture Details :
PSYC 3331 LECTURE 8
Course Description :
The goal of this course is to explore the psychology of gender through an understanding of biological and archetypal dimensions of Female/Male, Feminine/Masculine and contra-sexuality as a basis for gender differences, social behaviors, roles and public policies. Emphasis will focus on empirical evidence from our text and gender manifestations in the collective unconscious through ancient myths. Practical aspects toward better communication and more authentic relationships will underlie our study.
Other Resources :
Other Psychology Courses
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology by University of Houston
- Developmental Psychology by UC Berkeley
- Cultural Psychology by University of Houston
- The Neuronal Basis of Consciousness by University of California
- Behavioral Neuroscience Lab by UCLA
- Introduction to the principal areas, problems, and concepts of psychology by UC Berkeley
- Human Growth and Development by University of Houston
- Human Emotion by Yale
- Social Psychology: Self and Society by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Psychology by Yale
» check out the complete list of Psychology lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer