Lecture Details :
PSYC 3331 LECTURE 8
Course Description :
The goal of this course is to explore the psychology of gender through an understanding of biological and archetypal dimensions of Female/Male, Feminine/Masculine and contra-sexuality as a basis for gender differences, social behaviors, roles and public policies. Emphasis will focus on empirical evidence from our text and gender manifestations in the collective unconscious through ancient myths. Practical aspects toward better communication and more authentic relationships will underlie our study.
Other Resources :
Other Psychology Courses
- The Neuronal Basis of Consciousness by University of California
- Developmental Psychology by UC Berkeley
- Social Psychology: Self and Society by UC Berkeley
- Psychology of Personality II by University of Houston
- Behavioral Neuroscience Lab by UCLA
- PSYC 1 - Psychology by UC San Diego
- Psychology M176 : Communication and Conflict in Families and Couples by UCLA
- Introduction to Clinical Psychology by University of Houston
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology by University of Houston
- Cultural Psychology by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Psychology lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer