Lecture Details :
PSYC 3331 LECTURE 8
Course Description :
The goal of this course is to explore the psychology of gender through an understanding of biological and archetypal dimensions of Female/Male, Feminine/Masculine and contra-sexuality as a basis for gender differences, social behaviors, roles and public policies. Emphasis will focus on empirical evidence from our text and gender manifestations in the collective unconscious through ancient myths. Practical aspects toward better communication and more authentic relationships will underlie our study.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Psychology Courses
- Introduction to Cognitive Psychology by University of Houston
- COGS 107B - Systems Neuroscience by UC San Diego
- Brain and Behavior by Other
- The Neuronal Basis of Consciousness by University of California
- General Psychology by UC Berkeley
- Educational Psychology by University of Houston
- PSYC 102 - Introduction to Sensation and Perception by UC San Diego
- Human Emotion by Yale
- Psychology M176 : Communication and Conflict in Families and Couples by UCLA
- Introduction to the principal areas, problems, and concepts of psychology by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Psychology lectures