Lecture Details :
ENGL 3322 LECTURE 15
Course Description :
This course will focus on recent novels that have been described by the term "magical realism." Magical realism engages the usual devises of narrative realism, but with a difference: the supernatural is an ordinary matter, an everyday occurrence, accepted and integrated into the rationality and materiality of literary realism.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Literature Courses
- Development of the Novel by University of Houston
- Masterpieces of British Literature from the Eighteenth Century by University of Houston
- Holocaust in Film and Literature by UCLA
- Nobel Prize Winners in Literature by University of Houston
- Dante in Translation by Yale
- The American Novel Since 1945 by Yale
- Masterpieces of British Literature to the Eighteenth Century by University of Houston
- Latin American History through the Novel by University of Houston
- Literature of the Restoration, 18th Century by University of Houston
- New Testament History and Literature by Yale
» check out the complete list of Literature lectures