Lecture Details :
ENGL 3322 LECTURE 23
Course Description :
This course will focus on recent novels that have been described by the term "magical realism." Magical realism engages the usual devises of narrative realism, but with a difference: the supernatural is an ordinary matter, an everyday occurrence, accepted and integrated into the rationality and materiality of literary realism.
Other Resources :
Other Literature Courses
- LIT 300 World Literature by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- The American Novel Since 1945 by Yale
- Introduction to Theory of Literature by Yale
- Milton by Yale
- Holocaust in Film and Literature by UCLA
- Masterpieces of British Literature to the Eighteenth Century by University of Houston
- Dante in Translation by Yale
- Literature of the Restoration, 18th Century by University of Houston
- Nobel Prize Winners in Literature by University of Houston
- Masterpieces of British Literature from the Eighteenth Century by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Literature lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer