Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Paulson Bailout by Khan Academy
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Science In Childhood ED Pre-service by Columbia University
- Brain Teasers by Khan Academy
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- Life, Concepts and Issues by UCLA
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer