Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Paulson Bailout by Khan Academy
- MTH302 Business Mathematics and Statistics by Virtual University
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- Foundations of American Cyber-Culture by UC Berkeley
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- Radiation Heat Transfer by IISc Bangalore
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
- MIT CMS.930 Media, Education, and the Marketplace by MIT
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures