Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- MTH302 Business Mathematics and Statistics by Virtual University
- Ergonomics for beginners Industrial design by IIT Guwahati
- Life, Concepts and Issues by UCLA
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- SERVO TRAINING by Other
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- SI 575 - Community Information Corps Seminar by Open.Michigan
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer