Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- Exposing Digital Photography by Harvard
- Listening to Music by Yale
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer