Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Christianity and Ethics by University of Houston
- Science In Childhood ED Pre-service by Columbia University
- Blue Planet, Oceanography by UCLA
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Foundations of American Cyber-Culture by UC Berkeley
- Ergonomics for beginners Industrial design by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer