Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Radiation Heat Transfer by IISc Bangalore
- Exposing Digital Photography by Harvard
- SI 575 - Community Information Corps Seminar by Open.Michigan
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer