Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Christianity and Ethics by University of Houston
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- Foundations of American Cyber-Culture by UC Berkeley
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Ergonomics for beginners Industrial design by IIT Guwahati
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
- Brain Teasers by Khan Academy
- Paulson Bailout by Khan Academy
- Radiation Heat Transfer by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer