Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- Geithner Plan by Khan Academy
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer