Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- MA Tests for Education Licensure (MTEL) -Pre-Alg by Khan Academy
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
- Foundations of American Cyber-Culture by UC Berkeley
- Listening to Music by Yale
- Theory of Yarn Structures by IIT Delhi
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer