Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- SI 575 - Community Information Corps Seminar by Open.Michigan
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- MIT CMS.930 Media, Education, and the Marketplace by MIT
- Science In Childhood ED Pre-service by Columbia University
- MTH302 Business Mathematics and Statistics by Virtual University
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer