Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Blue Planet, Oceanography by UCLA
- Listening to Music by Yale
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer