Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- SERVO TRAINING by Other
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Foundations of American Cyber-Culture by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer