Course Description :
Provides an overview of special education. Characteristics, instructional strategies, and services for children with disabilities.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- Education for Sustainable Living by UCLA
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- Vehicle Dynamics by IIT Madras
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- Christianity and Ethics by University of Houston
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- MIT CMS.930 Media, Education, and the Marketplace by MIT
- Paulson Bailout by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer