Lecture Details :
Advanced Differential Calculus - Partial Derivatives review
Gaussianmath ventures back into pure mathematics with it's first analysis course focusing on the advanced concepts in differential calculus! We start off with a review of partial derivatives.
In this module, we work from the ground up using basic definitions and first principles to derive famous theorems in calculus. We question to the core why certain things are the way they are.
Gassianmath.com - using numbers to solve the greatest mysteries.
Course Description :
A detailed study into differential calculus. We use fundamental definitions to prove and explain more advance theorems with mathematical rigor.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- Precalculus II by Other
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- Calculus III by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses