Lecture Details :
We shall look at a slightly more complicated example. Where does the Fourier Series of a 'broken' function converge to.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced Differential Calculus by Other
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Calculus II by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes