Lecture Details :
We shall look at a slightly more complicated example. Where does the Fourier Series of a 'broken' function converge to.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Multiple Integrals by Other
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- Calculus III by Other
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses