Lecture Details :
Let's look at the graphs of various Fourier Series. To illustrate the series, we will be taking the Nth partial sum. It is also here where we notice some interesting behaviour of some Fourier Series.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Calculus by Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Multiple Integrals by Other
- Calculus III by Other
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses