Lecture Details :
After studying the convergence theorem, we will now compare that with another convergence theorem we know, that being the one for the Power Series.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Calculus by Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Calculus III by Other
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes