Lecture Details :
After studying the convergence theorem, we will now compare that with another convergence theorem we know, that being the one for the Power Series.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- Calculus III by Other
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Calculus II by Other
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Precalculus II by Other
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses