Lecture Details :
Another way of writing the Fourier Series of functions which are integrable on [0, L], is to do a half range expansion, this time with sine terms.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Calculus II by Other
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Precalculus II by Other
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Multiple Integrals by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes