Lecture Details :
We now extend the basic ideas we have of Fourier Series and look at a periodic functions, ones which repeats itself after a period T.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Precalculus II by Other
- Calculus III by Other
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
- Calculus II by Other
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses