Lecture Details :
We find the Fourier Series of a periodic function g(x), write it in its phase angle form and glimpse at its amplitude spectrum.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced Differential Calculus by Other
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- Precalculus II by Other
- Calculus III by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes