Lecture Details :
We find the Fourier Series of a periodic function g(x), write it in its phase angle form and glimpse at its amplitude spectrum.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Calculus II by Other
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Multiple Integrals by Other
- Calculus III by Other
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses