Lecture Details :
Using our previous definitions, here is an example of how you write a Fourier Series from a graph of a function, a 'broken' function in this case.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Calculus III by Other
- Advanced Differential Calculus by Other
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses