Lecture Details :
Using a simple substitution, we extend the definition of a Fourier Series of a function, this time integrable from -L to L.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Calculus III by Other
- Calculus II by Other
- Vector Calculus II by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses