Lecture Details :
With our definitions of a Fourier Series on [-L, L], let us look at a simple example, this time a function integrable on [-3, 3].
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Calculus II by Other
- Precalculus II by Other
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Multiple Integrals by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes