Lecture Details :
With our definitions of a Fourier Series on [-L, L], let us look at a simple example, this time a function integrable on [-3, 3].
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Precalculus II by Other
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Calculus II by Other
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- Multiple Integrals by Other
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses