Lecture Details :
We shall take advantage of certain properties of odd and even functions to simplify our work in finding the Fourier Series.
ERRATA: For odd functions, -f(x)=f(-x). Apologies for the mistake.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Calculus II by Other
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes