Lecture Details :
We will revise some basic definitions of limits and derivatives of piecewise continuous functions which are needed in learning the convergence theorem of Fourier Series.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Calculus by Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Calculus II by Other
- Calculus III by Other
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes