Lecture Details :
We will revise some basic definitions of limits and derivatives of piecewise continuous functions which are needed in learning the convergence theorem of Fourier Series.
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Calculus II by Other
- Advanced Differential Calculus by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses