Lecture Details :
A discussion on the Convergence Theorem of a Fourier Series, a very important theorem in Fourier Analysis. How do we know when the Fourier Series converges to the function f(x).
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Precalculus II by Other
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes