Lecture Details :
Using the convergence theorem, we have another looking at the Fourier Series of a simple function f(x) = 2x on [-pi, pi].
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Precalculus II by Other
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Calculus II by Other
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Calculus by Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Vector Calculus II by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes