Lecture Details :
Using the convergence theorem, we have another looking at the Fourier Series of a simple function f(x) = 2x on [-pi, pi].
Please check out www.gaussianmath.com for a deeper look into this or other mathematics topics.
Course Description :
A study of the great work by mathematician Jospeh Fourier (1768 - 1830). I present to you a module of Fourier Analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- Calculus III by Other
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Multiple Integrals by Other
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses