Lecture Details :
Using the basic equation, we find the pressure field of an incompressible fluid assuming density constant.
Gaussian Math Fluid Mechanics module, situable for those studying it as an undergraduate module.
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for an indepth study with downloadable notes or for more math related content.
Course Description :
A new physics and engineering topic in Gaussian Math. I hope you enjoy it.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Manufacturing Processes I by IIT Roorkee
- Quantum Mechanics: Theory of physical problems by Other
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Dynamics of Machines by IIT Kanpur
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Conduction and Radiation by IIT Madras
- Convective Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Finite Element Method by IIT Kanpur
- Atomistic Computer Modeling of Materials by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mechanical courses
Mechanical Lecture Notes
- Mechanical Drawings List by Other
- Mechanical and Materials Engineering by Queens University
- MEEN 651 Control System Design by Texas A & M University
- CIVE1400: Fluid Mechanics by University of Leeds