Lecture Details :
Using the basic equation, we find the pressure field of an incompressible fluid assuming density constant.
Gaussian Math Fluid Mechanics module, situable for those studying it as an undergraduate module.
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for an indepth study with downloadable notes or for more math related content.
Course Description :
A new physics and engineering topic in Gaussian Math. I hope you enjoy it.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Strength of Materials by IIT Roorkee
- Microfluidics by IIT Madras
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Advanced Gas Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Welding Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Principles of Mechanical Measurements by IIT Madras
- Fluid Mechanics I by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Mechanical courses