Lecture Details :
Welcome to GussianMath's module on Quantum Mechanics.
We start by briefly discussing the postulates of quantum mechanics - the minimum set of assumptions from which we'll build the theory upon.
For an in-depth study, check out www.gaussianmath.com
Course Description :
The bizarre and weird ideas of Quantum mechanics are explained in this module. This section seeks to equip us with the necessary techniques and ideas to solve physical problems in one-dimension. Note: This is NOT easy, second to GR in my opinion. I'll be around to attend to your questions. If you're lost, comment immediately.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Advanced Machining Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Fundamentals of Operations Research by IIT Madras
- Atomistic Computer Modeling of Materials by MIT
- Basic Thermodynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Control of Manufacturing Processes by MIT
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing by IIT Delhi
- Microfluidics by IIT Madras
- Computational Fluid Dynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Operations Research by IIT Madras
- Welding Engineering by IIT Roorkee
» check out the complete list of Mechanical courses