Lecture Details :
Welcome to GussianMath's module on Quantum Mechanics.
We start by briefly discussing the postulates of quantum mechanics - the minimum set of assumptions from which we'll build the theory upon.
For an in-depth study, check out www.gaussianmath.com
Course Description :
The bizarre and weird ideas of Quantum mechanics are explained in this module. This section seeks to equip us with the necessary techniques and ideas to solve physical problems in one-dimension. Note: This is NOT easy, second to GR in my opinion. I'll be around to attend to your questions. If you're lost, comment immediately.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Kinematics of Machines by IIT Kanpur
- Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Science by IIT Kanpur
- Design and Optimization of Energy Systems by IIT Madras
- Fundamentals of Operations Research by IIT Madras
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by IIT Kharagpur
- Convective Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Tribology by IIT Delhi
- Experimental Stress Analysis by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mechanical courses
Mechanical Lecture Notes
- MEEN 651 Control System Design by Texas A & M University
- CIVE1400: Fluid Mechanics by University of Leeds
- Mechanical Drawings List by Other
- Mechanical and Materials Engineering by Queens University