Lecture Details :
Our first official lesson on multivariable calculus. We start by examining the double integral, how we use the limiting process and apply it to two variables.
For a more in depth look at multiple integrals or other calculus related topices, please visit www.gaussianmath.com
Course Description :
A concise module on integrals with two or three variables and see their application to real world problems.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- Fourier Analysis by Other
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- Calculus III by Other
- Calculus by Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer