Lecture Details :
Our first official lesson on multivariable calculus. We start by examining the double integral, how we use the limiting process and apply it to two variables.
For a more in depth look at multiple integrals or other calculus related topices, please visit www.gaussianmath.com
Course Description :
A concise module on integrals with two or three variables and see their application to real world problems.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
- Fourier Analysis by Other
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer