Lecture Details :
We shall take a journey through the mind of English mathematician John Wallis and see how he in 1656 discovered intrinsic formula known as Wallis's Product. Hope you like it!
Note: I had to make this a 4-part video without sacrificing the mathematical rigour. I hope you can watch all of them for a complete proof.
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for a more indepth look and other calculus related topics.
Course Description :
Videos on interesting aspects of Calculus.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- Calculus III by Other
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Fourier Analysis by Other
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses