Lecture Details :
A short introduction to hyperbolic functions. Don't get mislead by their 'unpopularity' compared to trigonometric functions. Hyperbolic functions do have their uses.
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for an indepth study and for more calculus related topics.
Course Description :
Videos on interesting aspects of Calculus.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- Multiple Integrals by Other
- Fourier Analysis by Other
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Calculus III by Other
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- Vector Calculus II by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses