Lecture Details :
We conclude our study by proving, with mathematical rigour as always, Kepler's Third Law - the square of the period of a planet moving around its elliptical orbit is proportional to the cube of its semimajor axis of that orbit.
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for an indepth study or more calculus related content.
Course Description :
Videos on interesting aspects of Calculus.
Other Resources :
Other Calculus Courses
- MA 241 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II by North Carolina State University
- Fourier Analysis by Other
- MA 242 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III by North Carolina State University
- Advanced Differential Calculus by Other
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- Calculus III by Other
- Math 111 Calculus by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Math 31A Differential and Integral Calculus by UCLA
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
» check out the complete list of Calculus courses
Calculus Lecture Notes