Lecture Details :
Alice, Bob and Carol repeatedly take turns tossing a fair regular six-sided die. Alice beigns; Bob always follows Alice; Carol always follows Bob; and Alice always follows Carol. Find the probability that Carol will be the first to toss a six.
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for a better experience and more problems on the AMC.
Course Description :
Sequences and Series problems found in the American Mathematics Competition.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Algebra I by Other
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Differential Equations with Linear Algebra by Other
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- California Standards Test: Algebra II by Khan Academy
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses