Lecture Details :
Let 1, 4, ... and 9, 16, ... be two arithmetic sequences. The set S is the union of the first 2004 terms of each sequence. How many distinct numbers are in S?
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for a more indepth explanation and other AMC problems.
Course Description :
Sequences and Series problems found in the American Mathematics Competition.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
- Fourier series by Other
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- AMC Function by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses