Lecture Details :
Let P(x) be a polynomial which when divided by x-19 has the remainder 99, and when divided by x-99 has the remainder 19. What is the remainder when P(x) is vidied by (x-19)(x-99)?
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for more problem in the AMC.
Course Description :
Polynomials and their Zeros problems in the American Mathematics Competition.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Trigonometry I by Other
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Mobius Function by Other
- Elementary Numerical Analysis by IIT Bombay
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses