Lecture Details :
For all real numbers x, except x=0 and x=1, the function f is defined by f(x/(x-1))=1/x. Suppose that t is between 0 to pi/2. What is f(sec^2(t))?
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for a better experience and more problems on the AMC.
Course Description :
Function question found in the American Mathematics Competition.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Elementary Numerical Analysis by IIT Bombay
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses