Lecture Details :
A short introduction to Complex Numbers.
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for related math topics and more AMC problems.
Course Description :
Complex Numbers question and relevant concepts in the American Mathematics Competition.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Algebra I by Other
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- differential equations III by Other
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- MA 103 - Topics in Contemporary Mathematics by North Carolina State University
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses