Lecture Details :
Video on the Complex Numbers de Moivre's theorem.
Check out www.gaussianmath.com for a more indepth explanation and other AMC problems.
Course Description :
Complex Numbers question and relevant concepts in the American Mathematics Competition.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Elementary Numerical Analysis by IIT Bombay
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
- Algebra I by Other
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Differential equations I by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses