Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer