Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer