Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer