Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures