Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer