Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer