Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry II by Other
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer