Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Chemistry I by Other
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Thermochemistry by Other
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer