Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer