Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer