Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Chemistry II by Other
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer