Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer