Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures