Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer