Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Process Integration by IIT Roorkee
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer