Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Chemistry I by Other
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer