Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer