Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Process Integration by IIT Roorkee
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry I by Other
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer