Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry I by Other
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry II by Other
- Process Integration by IIT Roorkee
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer