Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures