Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer