Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Chemistry I by Other
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer