Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer