Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Integration by IIT Roorkee
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer