Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer