Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Chemistry II by Other
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures