Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer