Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Chemistry II by Other
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer