Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer