Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry II by Other
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer