Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Chemistry I by Other
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry II by Other
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer