Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Process Integration by IIT Roorkee
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer