Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer