Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures