Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer