Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer