Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Chemistry I by Other
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer