Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Chemistry I by Other
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Process Integration by IIT Roorkee
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry II by Other
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer