Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Chemistry I by Other
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Process Integration by IIT Roorkee
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures