Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Chemistry II by Other
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer