Lecture Details :
Chemistry 51A taught by Dr. James Nowick. This course covers topics such as bonding and structures, acids and bases, organic molecules and functional groups, alkanes, stereochemistry, organic reactions, Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution, Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions, and other various topics.
Follow this link to the course website: https://eee.uci.edu/09f/40350/
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Polymer Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer