Course Description :
This course introduces XML as a key enabling technology in Java-based applications. Students learn the fundamentals of XML and its derivatives, including DTD, SVG, XML Schema, XPath, XQuery, XSL-FO, and XSLT. Students also gain experience with programmatic interfaces to XML like SAX and DOM, standard APIs like JAXP and TrAX, and industry-standard software like Ant, Tomcat, Xerces, and Xalan. The course acquaints students with J2EE, including JavaServer Pages (JSP) and Java Servlet, and also explores HTTP, SOAP, web services, and WSDL. The course's projects focus on the implementation and deployment of these technologies.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Computer Science Courses
- Parallel Algorithm by IIT Kanpur
- CSCI E-2 Bits by Harvard
- CSE 40373 Multimedia Systems by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- Search Engines Technology, Society, and Business by UC Berkeley
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Introduction To Problem Solving, Programming by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures