Course Description :
This course introduces XML as a key enabling technology in Java-based applications. Students learn the fundamentals of XML and its derivatives, including DTD, SVG, XML Schema, XPath, XQuery, XSL-FO, and XSLT. Students also gain experience with programmatic interfaces to XML like SAX and DOM, standard APIs like JAXP and TrAX, and industry-standard software like Ant, Tomcat, Xerces, and Xalan. The course acquaints students with J2EE, including JavaServer Pages (JSP) and Java Servlet, and also explores HTTP, SOAP, web services, and WSDL. The course's projects focus on the implementation and deployment of these technologies.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Computer Science Courses
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
- Microsoft Business Intelligence by Other
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- WiFi Wireless Security by Other
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Git Tutorials by Other
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures