Course Description :
This course introduces XML as a key enabling technology in Java-based applications. Students learn the fundamentals of XML and its derivatives, including DTD, SVG, XML Schema, XPath, XQuery, XSL-FO, and XSLT. Students also gain experience with programmatic interfaces to XML like SAX and DOM, standard APIs like JAXP and TrAX, and industry-standard software like Ant, Tomcat, Xerces, and Xalan. The course acquaints students with J2EE, including JavaServer Pages (JSP) and Java Servlet, and also explores HTTP, SOAP, web services, and WSDL. The course's projects focus on the implementation and deployment of these technologies.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Computer Science Courses
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Multimedia in Design Presentation by The University of New South Wales
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- CSEP 504 Advanced Topics in Software Systems by University of Washington
- Discrete Mathematical Structures by IIT Madras
- Computer Graphics,Fall 2011 by Other
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer