Course Description :
This course introduces XML as a key enabling technology in Java-based applications. Students learn the fundamentals of XML and its derivatives, including DTD, SVG, XML Schema, XPath, XQuery, XSL-FO, and XSLT. Students also gain experience with programmatic interfaces to XML like SAX and DOM, standard APIs like JAXP and TrAX, and industry-standard software like Ant, Tomcat, Xerces, and Xalan. The course acquaints students with J2EE, including JavaServer Pages (JSP) and Java Servlet, and also explores HTTP, SOAP, web services, and WSDL. The course's projects focus on the implementation and deployment of these technologies.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Computer Science Courses
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- PHP Stock Market Analyzer by Other
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- Visual Basic by Other
- Java Game Development by Other
- CSEP 524 Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Software Engineering II by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures