Course Description :
This course introduces XML as a key enabling technology in Java-based applications. Students learn the fundamentals of XML and its derivatives, including DTD, SVG, XML Schema, XPath, XQuery, XSL-FO, and XSLT. Students also gain experience with programmatic interfaces to XML like SAX and DOM, standard APIs like JAXP and TrAX, and industry-standard software like Ant, Tomcat, Xerces, and Xalan. The course acquaints students with J2EE, including JavaServer Pages (JSP) and Java Servlet, and also explores HTTP, SOAP, web services, and WSDL. The course's projects focus on the implementation and deployment of these technologies.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Computer Science Courses
- C# Beginners by Other
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- CSE 60641 Graduate Operating Systems by Other
- Computer Systems Laboratory Colloquium by Stanford
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
- Low Power VLSI Circuits and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures