Lecture Details :
An introduction to Complex Numbers. First video in a short series, appropriate for Algebra 2 and up. This material is from the distance learning course by Derek Owens. Distance learning course are available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Fourier series by Other
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Single Variable Calculus by MIT
- AMC Function by Other
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses