Lecture Details :
An introduction to Complex Numbers. First video in a short series, appropriate for Algebra 2 and up. This material is from the distance learning course by Derek Owens. Distance learning course are available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer