Lecture Details :
An introduction to Complex Numbers. First video in a short series, appropriate for Algebra 2 and up. This material is from the distance learning course by Derek Owens. Distance learning course are available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Applied Multivariate Analysis by IIT Kanpur
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- MA 103 - Topics in Contemporary Mathematics by North Carolina State University
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Statistics by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer