Lecture Details :
An introduction to Complex Numbers. First video in a short series, appropriate for Algebra 2 and up. This material is from the distance learning course by Derek Owens. Distance learning course are available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- AMC Function by Other
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Differential equations I by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer