Lecture Details :
An introduction to Complex Numbers. First video in a short series, appropriate for Algebra 2 and up. This material is from the distance learning course by Derek Owens. Distance learning course are available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- Trigonometry I by Other
- Real Analysis by Other
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- AMC Function by Other
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer