Lecture Details :
How to find the absolute value of a complex number. Part of the Algebra 2 class. By Derek Owens. The distance learning course is available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Single Variable Calculus by MIT
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Discrete Structures by IIT Madras
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer