Lecture Details :
How to find the absolute value of a complex number. Part of the Algebra 2 class. By Derek Owens. The distance learning course is available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Differential Equations by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer