Lecture Details :
How to find the absolute value of a complex number. Part of the Algebra 2 class. By Derek Owens. The distance learning course is available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
- Fourier series by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer