Lecture Details :
How to find the absolute value of a complex number. Part of the Algebra 2 class. By Derek Owens. The distance learning course is available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Single Variable Calculus by MIT
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Geometry by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer