Lecture Details :
How to find the absolute value of a complex number. Part of the Algebra 2 class. By Derek Owens. The distance learning course is available at http://www.derekowens.com
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Differential equations III by Other
- Laplace transforms by Other
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Discrete Structures by IIT Madras
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer